Applying for Aid

We're excited about your interest in The Catholic University of America. At Catholic University, you’ll find inspiration for your story. Our beautiful 176-acre campus in the heart of Washington, D.C., will provide enriching opportunities inside and outside the classroom.

International students are not eligible for federal financial aid (including federal loans) or university need-based aid. 

International graduate students should contact the Office of Graduate Admission for more information on institutional scholarship opportunities.

International citizens may seek private commercial educational loans from various private lenders. Most lenders generally require a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to be a co-signer for international commercial education loans. For additional information, please visit our Private (Commercial) Loans page.

International applicants should visit the International Student and Scholar Services Office for detailed information about international student life at The Catholic University of America.