Applying for Aid

International applicants should visit the International Student and Scholar Services Office for detailed admission application information.

International undergraduate students are not eligible for federal financial aid (including federal loans). International graduate students should contact the graduate admissions office for more information on institutional scholarship opportunities.

International citizens may seek private commercial educational loans from various private lenders. In general, most lenders require a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to be a co-signer for international commercial education loans. For additional information, please visit our Private (Commercial) Loans page.